CSD’s Core Values are T.R.U.E.
Transparency in the work that we do and the actions we take to achieve our mission. We show transparency when we show humility, admit to our mistakes and have the courage to learn, change, and do what’s right.
Respect for all and the value that everyone brings towards accomplishing our mission. We uphold respect when we value the contributions of our people through strong collaboration and ignite their hearts through support and recognition.
Understanding through tolerance, cooperation, and empathy in the pursuit of our mission. We exhibit understanding when we seek meaning in our work and let our purpose guide us in championing a movement.
Excellence in our drive, passion, and commitment to our mission. We strive for excellence when we don’t give up and push forward instead – always mastering and making our work matter in order to make a difference.
Understanding excellence is at the core of CSD’s values
Committed to a team that meets the needs of our clients, client families, communities, schools and teams.
- A whole-person perspective lends a thorough understanding of everyone’s individual needs and the impact on the entire framework.
- Our people first perspective drives us to provide ethical, honest and responsible services.
- CSD’s multi-disciplinary team is governed by their respective boards such as BACB, BBS and CBOT.
- On-going communication and collaboration with families, schools, other providers, and insurance carriers ensures that client needs come first.
- The CSD Autism + Behavioral Health Services team is accessible and here to serve our clients and staff.
Our focus on excellence enhances the lives of those we serve
We are dedicated to providing high quality, consistent, evidence-based services.
Community engagement that helps us connect, and have some fun
We embrace opportunities to engage and participate in the communities we serve. By taking part in local events, disability charities, conferences and activities with community partners, we can connect and have some fun with our clients, families, and their communities.